Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_SCHEME in /home4/espelii1/domains/marazionhotels.info/public_html/functions-site-options.php on line 99
Chelmsford Road, Hatfield Heath
In the beautiful and peaceful village of Hatfield Heath, just 6 miles (10 km) from Stansted Airport, this family-run hotel has its own leisure centre with a heated indoor pool. The Hunters Meet hotel has a convenient location, overlooking historic Hatfield Heath, a thriving village on the Hertfordshire / Essex border. The M11 motorway and the town of Bishop's Stortford are within easy reach. Central London is just 30 minutes by train from Bishop's Stortford Railway Station. Guests can use the fully equipped leisure centre free of charge. There is a heated indoor swimming pool, a spa area, a sauna, a steam room and a fully equipped gym. A range of relaxing and therapeutic spa treatments are also available, at an additional cost. The restaurant serves delicious home-cooked food and there is also an attractive garden in which guests can relax. Free on-site parking is available for guests and free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas. -
- Absolutely wonderful experience. staff was very nice and helpful. Accommodations were clean and bright and the food was amazing!
- Close enough to Stansted airport to be practical for later flight, friendly staff very nice country location excellent breakfast.
- Great friendly staff who went out of their way to cater for me being Vegan....super little spot,very homely...!!
- Friendly staff, great room, good breakfast.
- Didn’t hang around much to get the benefit of the facilities but overall was fine
- The staff were fantastic. The whole ambience was good, particularly the dinner, magician and entertainment.
- Location was lovely over looking a green and near to amenities, such as a local co-op store if needed. Staff were all very friendly. Check in and out was very quick and easy. Breakfast is self serve in the morning.
- good food. nice swimming pool. The owners were very friendly. this is the 3rd time of staying at Hunters Meet.. ideal for meeting family in Bishops Stortford .
- The staff was extremely friendly, I think they go above and beyond for the return business. They had me checked into my room much earlier than I should have been, nice big breakfast next day. Rooms were alright.... everything clean and tidy and nice and spacious. Seems there is no rush for guests to leave the property after being checked out.
- Location was spot on , bed and room clean and comfy and very good value for money. Breakfast was really nice (buffett) sausges and bacon super tasty.
- Room, view, sport grounds, garden, friendly people, all was good
- The 1st room was nice and the 2nd room even nicer
- If you do have any issues, Brendon and his staff are quick to respond and to make your stay as happy as possible. I had an issue with the bath tap and within 10mins I was relocated with help and a complimentary drink. They treat you like family ! Great location with pool and lovely garden. Good quality English breakfast, I am keen to return.
- Excellent full English breakfast. Somewhat limited choices for more Continental style.
- Warm welcome by friendly staff. A replacement sink plug was brought immediately when problem was identified. Our daughter’s family room was excellent - - spacious and good value.
- Friendly, good all round service , dinner was good.
- Lovely hotel great location and great staff