Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_SCHEME in /home4/espelii1/domains/marazionhotels.info/public_html/functions-site-options.php on line 99
Great Hallingbury Manor
The 4-star Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel is a newly renovated mock-Tudor mansion. It is 2 miles (3.2 km) from Stansted Airport and has scenic lake and countryside views. The hotel boasts 31 larger than average bedrooms, all with a spacious walk-in wet room, a flat screen TV, tea/coffee, desk and free high-speed internet. Antons Lakeside Restaurant is overseen by renowned chef patron, Anton Edelmann, and has recently been awarded 2 AA Rosettes.The restaurant offers a diverse fusion of classic and modern dishes from around the world. Great Hallingbury Manor aims to reduce its carbon footprint, and has recently been awarded the Environmental Best Practice Award by the HBAA. - Great Hallingbury Manor's lake-view restaurant can arrange unique menus and a resident DJ for parties. The Oak Room can hold 40 people (theatre-style) or 25 (board-room style). Further conference facilities can be arranged, with private transfers if required, down the road at a special conference centre. 2 private rooms for smaller meetings are also available. All standard business meeting requirements can be arranged on request. Great Hallingbury Manor has eco-friendly procedures in place.
Das 4-Sterne Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel ist eine neu renovierte Pseudo-Tudor-Villa. Sie liegt in 3,2 km Entfernung vom Flughafen Stansted und bietet Ihnen einen malerischen See sowie schöne Ausblicke in die Natur. Das Hotel verfügt über 31 größere Zimmer, alle mit einem geräumigen Walk-in-Dusch-Raum, einem Flachbildschirm-Fernseher, Kaffee/Teezubereitungsmöglichkeiten, einem Schreibtisch und kostenlosem Highspeed-Internet. Antons Lakeside Restaurant wird vom renommierten Küchenchef Anton Edelmann geführt und wurde vor Kurzem mit 2 AA Rosetten ausgezeichnet.Das Restaurant bietet eine vielfältige Mischung aus klassischen und modernen Gerichten aus der ganzen Welt. Das Great Hallingbury Manor wurde vor Kurzem mit dem Environmental Best Practice Award der HBAA für seine umweltfreundliche Ausrichtung ausgezeichnet. -
Il 4 stelle Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel occupa un maniero in stile finto Tudor a 3,2 km dall'aeroporto di Stansted e regala splendide viste sul lago e sulla campagna. L'hotel vanta 31 camere molto ampie dotate di spazioso bagno piastrellato, di TV a schermo piatto, di bollitore per tè e caffè, di scrivania e di connessione internet ad alta velocità gratuita. L'Antons Lakeside Restaurant è gestito dal famoso chef Anton Edelmann ed è stato premiato di recente con 2 Rosette dalla AA. Il ristorante propone cucina classica e moderna fusion proveniente da ogni parte del mondo. Il Great Hallingbury Manor mira a ridurre le emissioni nocive all'ambiente e ha ricevuto di recente il premio come hotel a basso impatto ambientale dalla HBAA. -
El Gran Hallingbury Manor Hotel, de 4 estrellas, ha sido recientemente reformado imitando las instalaciones de una mansión Tudor. Está a 3,2 km del aeropuerto de Stansted y ofrece vistas al lago y al campo. El hotel dispone de 31 habitaciones más grandes de lo habitual, todas ellas con una espaciosa sauna, televisión de pantalla plana, menaje para té y café, mesa de trabajo y conexión inalámbrica a internet gratis. El Antons Lakeside Restaurant está gestionado por el famoso chef Anton Edelmann, y recientemente ha sido galardonado con 2 AA Rosettes. El Great Hallingbury Manor tiene por objeto reducir su "huella de carbono", y recientemente ha sido galardonado con el Environmental Best Practice Award por el HBAA. -
- Beautiful location, buildings and grounds, yet also very convenient for Stansted airport. Petrol station within easy walking distance if you wanted any basic shopping. Staff very helpful and ftiendly, if ever I need a hotel by Stansted again I won't even bother looking at any other ones unless this one is fully booked
- Bed was comfy room was cosy and it was clean
- All fairly good Very good staff This was
- Table and chairs outside room Inde the trees weren’t clean. The ashtray didn’t look like it had been emptied for weeks
- Good room with good facilities including hairdryer, iron & ironing board
- A beautiful setting for an attractive building. Very pleasant room and comfortable bed.
- The location and ground of the hotel were perfect
- Our stay was too short unfortunately, would like to have stayed.couple days.
- Very near to the M11 in a secluded garden setting. Easy to find at the side of a minor road.
- This was a last minute booking for a stay after a late flight. All was fine but the noise very early in the morning from the planes was a bit too much for me. Obviously can't be helped as it is near the airport! There were ear plugs provided by the hotel in the room. Apart from this, a good stay.
- The location was ideal for a accommodation close to Stansted airport, only really accessible by car. The room had everything I needed for a night stay. The isn't like the other chain hotels around which have it a bit of character.
- It was a beautiful property surrounded by beautiful views
- The location and breakfast were excellent. My evening meal was also good. My room was comfortable. There were one or two imperfections but nothing unacceptable.
- Main hotel attractive and clean. Staff friendly. Restaurant good.
- Very close to airport so great for a pre flight stay. The main part of the hotel is beautifully decorated, not so much with the rooms on the other side of the road. Staff really nice and helpful/friendly. The hotel is directly on the flight path to Stansted but earplugs are supplied if you need them, plus the airport stops flying at 11pm and starts again at 6am so there is a good gap for sleep.
- Restaurant was very good. Food great and staff excellent.
- It was very close to Stansted although you are under the flight path so quite quite noisy
- The Hotel was lovely grounds good food happy polite staff very clean!!
- Restaurant staff great, very accomadating and food was good. Close to airport big plus