The White House
Smiths Green, Takeley, Stansted
- Wonderful stay, delicious breakfast and friendly owners. Classic old house dating from 16 00's. Loved it.
- Great size room and shower. Really relaxed environment.
- The breakfast was excellent. John and Marie were very accommodating.
- Lovely communal bathroom with large bath
- Brilliant hosts in a beautiful property & superb rooms. Breakfast on the lawn was lovely, couldn't ask for a better place to stay, just a shame we didn't get to visit the pub.
- Nice stay, with serviceminded hostesses.
- Perfect location to the airport, Linda the host was so friendly and welcoming, breakfast was awesome, everything was perfect and would certainly recommend to others.
- Very friendly, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast
- Very cosy, rooms comfortable and well presented, Linda the owner was very accommodating regarding my breakfast and its located near to Stansted .
- The facility and the couple that won it were delightful. An excellent nights stay and would recommend it to anyone
- Amazing breakfast, lovely property and such friendly hosts. Thank you!
- Only issue I had was actually finding the place. On a Satnav it takes you to the road just past it. Make sure you look out for the sign (easier said then done when its pitch black!)
- Very helpful staff - beyond call of duty.
- Lovely quirky high quality room - in a beautiful old House. Although room on the road it was fairly quiet - those who are super sensitive may want to bring ear plugs - but I am and I didn't find it a problem at all. Very luxury feel and very warm.
- Quiet place for. Relaxing and good customer service
- Helpful staff, clean and comfortable room. Easy access for Stansted airport. Tea, coffee and biscuits available in room.
- Big room, comfortable beds, contemporary wash facilities; tea/coffee making; welcoming and helpful landlady/landlord; free parking; pleasant garden