Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_SCHEME in /home4/espelii1/domains/marazionhotels.info/public_html/functions-site-options.php on line 99
The Cottage Guest House
71, Birchanger Lane
The Cottage Guest house is a 17th-century building in a quiet village 4 miles (6.4 km) from Stansted Airport, close to the M11 and 2 miles (3.2 km) from Bishop Stortford. The Grade II listed building has free Wi-Fi internet and reception rooms with a log-burning stove. Off-site parking is available. An award-winning pub is a 10-minute walk away from Cottage Guest House, while Cambridge and London are about 25 miles (40.2 km) away. -
- Friendly stuff,free parking,place is calm and silence
- I really like this place. An oasis of peace & quiet that's very convenient for Stansted. Interesting historic building and very friendly hosts. I've stayed here multiple times and expect to keep returning.
- The location was perfect. The breakfast was excellent and the owner was very welcoming and attentive. It was a very enjoyable stay.
- The orner was very kind and helpful. The House and graden Werge besutiful.
- Very friendly and helpful I was also given a free upgrade (not requested)
- there were far too few tea bags: really stingy. And no hot chocolate. Needless, footling economies
- Immaculate family run bed and breakfast, absolutely beautiful home , lovely peaceful grounds in a quiet village, 5 minutes drive to the local town
- Great hosts, perfect breakfast. Would recommend!
- Beautiful location with a nice little pub down the road, sadly I only stayed one night but I will be returning again
- Very good breakfast, and extremely helpful hosts - definitely no trouble was too much for them.
- Quiet and peaceful with a good breakfast
- Great room and great breakfast will use again
- Fantastic location in a lovely spot so convenient for the airport.
- Great bed, great shower, lovely ambience throughout.
- Very comfortable and clean. Staff were lovely. The garden beautiful. Had a wonderful breakfast. Very comfortable,warm and friendly stayWould definitely go there again.
- The owners were lovely and very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble...The breakfast (full English ) was tasty and sevice was very attentive...Bed was very comfy and slept well...The Cottage is lovely, like stepping back in time in the old part of yhe building and the gardens are lovely...Such a peacful and tranquil feel...Thank you for a lovely stay xxx
- FURNISHINGS AND LOCATION VERY QUITE AND COMFY
- The owners were lovely, the guest house was really cosy and immaculately clean and my bed was one of the comfiest beds I’ve ever slept in, my stay was just lovely.