Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_SCHEME in /home4/espelii1/domains/marazionhotels.info/public_html/functions-site-options.php on line 99
The Cottage Guest House
71, Birchanger Lane
The Cottage Guest house is a 17th-century building in a quiet village 4 miles (6.4 km) from Stansted Airport, close to the M11 and 2 miles (3.2 km) from Bishop Stortford. The Grade II listed building has free Wi-Fi internet and reception rooms with a log-burning stove. Off-site parking is available. An award-winning pub is a 10-minute walk away from Cottage Guest House, while Cambridge and London are about 25 miles (40.2 km) away. -
- Friendly stuff,free parking,place is calm and silence
- I really like this place. An oasis of peace & quiet that's very convenient for Stansted. Interesting historic building and very friendly hosts. I've stayed here multiple times and expect to keep returning.
- The location was perfect. The breakfast was excellent and the owner was very welcoming and attentive. It was a very enjoyable stay.
- The orner was very kind and helpful. The House and graden Werge besutiful.
- Very friendly and helpful I was also given a free upgrade (not requested)
- there were far too few tea bags: really stingy. And no hot chocolate. Needless, footling economies
- Immaculate family run bed and breakfast, absolutely beautiful home , lovely peaceful grounds in a quiet village, 5 minutes drive to the local town
- Great hosts, perfect breakfast. Would recommend!
- Beautiful location with a nice little pub down the road, sadly I only stayed one night but I will be returning again
- Very good breakfast, and extremely helpful hosts - definitely no trouble was too much for them.
- Quiet and peaceful with a good breakfast
- Great room and great breakfast will use again
- Fantastic location in a lovely spot so convenient for the airport.
- Great bed, great shower, lovely ambience throughout.